Leather bags & boots

Closed Thread

Leather bags & boots

Luxury shopping abounds, but I can't splurge like that. Is it possible to get a nice quality, stylish black leather bag & boots for 1,000-2,000 HKD each?

I tried on some nice leather boots in Aldo in IFC - around $1800. They actually have several pairs on sale. There are also 2 nice stores next to each other on Des Voeux Road just along from the intersection with Pedder St. Can't remember to store names sorry but they have a range of boots in lots of styles for around $2,000. What style are you looking for??

For good quality leather bags I usually wait for the sales - there are some great bargains.

Knee-high, black, low heel, pointy toe. I have been wearing the same square toe ones forever...and I'm sick of them. They're probably out of style as well, but what do I know? So, I am off to Central tomorrow I guess. Thanks!

Are you looking for something chunky like a "biker boot" or leather cowboy boot style or something slim fitting on your calves (ie that you could wear over tights or skinny jeans)? Aldo have the biker boot styles and the places in Des Vouex Road have lots of the slimmer fitting ones (including a really nice pointy toes navy blue pair).

Oh no....I now need 3 pairs. black biker boots, black slim fitting and navy blue point toes. Thanks!