Tailored Suits and Shirts

Closed Thread

Tailored Suits and Shirts

Hi I have just moved to HK and am looking for a good place to make tailored shirts and suits. Where do you guys recommend?

I highly recommend the British Textile Company in the Galleria in Central.

British Textile Company Limited

Richard runs this family business which has been in Hong Kong for many, many years and has a tailor onsite. He isn't the cheapest in town but his work is of a very high standard. My husband has been exceptionally happy with his suits, shirts and trousers.

Good luck.

Creative tailor in the arcade under the standard chartered building in central.
    Posted via Mobile Device

hi i just moved here with my husband and a friend recommended me to Moda Republic. I had a suit done and my husband had some suits and shirts done. Overall i was very happy with the prices (they have some promotions going on right now) and quality of it... would highly recommend them.
    Hope this helps!
    (hope this isn't a double post as my first one didn't go through)

...walk down Nathan Rd in TST...one of our Indian friends will oblige you with a suit...even if you don't want/need one...

hi kaylaa, i am interested in Moda because my girlfriend is looking to make a jacket as well. Do you have the address and prices?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chrislee:
    hi kaylaa, i am interested in Moda because my girlfriend is looking to make a jacket as well. Do you have the address and prices?
    Thanks
    Do you ask for this much spoon feeding in real life, or just on the internet?

Open wide: Moda

Quote Originally Posted by jgl:

Open wide: Moda
    good reply!