Sony PSP

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sony PSP

Hey guys,

I was wondering whether you guys know where to get a Sony PSP from - I checked with Broad way and they have it for HKD1980 which I think is a bit higher than I should pay. Any suggestions or experiences?

Would be great!

Jeff

Shamsuipo will be much cheaper, look at paying approx $1650

If you are shy towards street sellers then Sony and Toys 'R Us sell it for 1780 but you need to buy a game at the same time.

try fortress, they're doing the giga pack which comes with a 1gb memory stick for $2180, cheaper than buying the standard value pack and getting a 1gb stick elsewhere.

in addition to the above mentioned, look into the 298 center on hennessy, i'm a big proponent. they have mostly SSP prices but with less of a rugged edge. you can also look at local, non-chain establishments, there's quite a few in places as diverse as hang hau (The Lanes shopping mall) and Pacific Place ground floor.
    however, in order to support proper retailers and also get warranty service et al it may be necessary to bite the bullet and get it from fortress/broadway/best.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo
    try fortress, they're doing the giga pack which comes with a 1gb memory stick for $2180, cheaper than buying the standard value pack and getting a 1gb stick elsewhere.
    If you're correct then that is a bargain. A 1GB memory stick pro duo by SanDisk costed 6xx last month.

I can get a PSP with Sony gig high speed card full of emulators and 7 dvd's worth of games for around $2500

Yes Baron you've told us that before and you wouldn't tell us from where either right?

Quote Originally Posted by discobay
    If you're correct then that is a bargain. A 1GB memory stick pro duo by SanDisk costed 6xx last month.

Yep saw it in fortress in times square yesterday.

I told you it was in Sham Shui Po, just not WHO from...

Also, last time i tried to buy a sony card from Fortress they said they didn't sell them in 1GIG

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast