Diamond Rings

Closed Thread

Diamond Rings

I'm looking to buy a diamond eternity ring. I've been to all the usual places in Central. Can anyone recommend someone that they have used and been happy with the service?

Thanks
    Kathy

Lane Joaillier in Prince's Building - you can design your own if you wish. My engagement ring and wedding band are both from this place. Very good service and high quality diamonds, worth taking a look. Good luck!

Just out of curiosity: how much (oh just give me a rough figure) did you pay for your rings from the Prince's Building place?

Quote Originally Posted by lady penelope:
    I'm looking to buy a diamond eternity ring. I've been to all the usual places in Central. Can anyone recommend someone that they have used and been happy with the service?

Thanks
    Kathy
    contact 92600501-Ilan
    good service, and flexiable

chow sang sang and chow tai fuk are the 2 most "respected" diamond jewellers in HK viewed by the Chinese.
    They've got branches everywhere and their creditibility is very good. For designs i prefer the "newer" shops such as Luk Fuk, mabelle etc

Can you wait? The HKTDC March Jewellery Show will be held on the 5-9 March 2010, you can certainly get something over there.

Tiffany's?

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchDrinker:
    Just out of curiosity: how much (oh just give me a rough figure) did you pay for your rings from the Prince's Building place?
    Not sure about the engagement ring - my husband paid for that and he kept it as a secret~
    the wedding bands are white gold and two of them costs around 9k (we used our own design)

Ellis on Queens Road East Wanchai. Will make any design you like and I found prices to be cheaper than in the chain stores.

There is also an Australian lady called Sally Ryder who has a workshop in Central, I haven't bought anything from her but I've been told that her quality and prices are very competitive.