i am looking for wholesale clothes (fashion/ female) In hongkong

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

i am looking for wholesale clothes (fashion/ female) In hongkong

I am Ping, from Indonesia
    I'm planning to go to HK on may 2010
    I am looking for the wholesale market place in Hongkong (for clothes, bags, accessories ,etc)
    Can anybody help me find out or any place in mind can recommend for me? I often heard from people said Guang zhou is a great place to shop with very cheap price. Is that true? Is that possible to find the wholesale price around USD 5 to USD 10 (for Dress) in Hongkong?

Any suggests or advises will be helpful.

Thanks
    Here my YM [email protected]

Sham Shui Po Exit B1 or B2 by MTR, lots of shop there do wholesale but it's winter now here so not mush selection nowadays. China is much much cheaper

Agree with MengFei. China should have better offers.

Thanks for the info

Quote Originally Posted by mengfei:
    Sham Shui Po Exit B1 or B2 by MTR, lots of shop there do wholesale but it's winter now here so not mush selection nowadays. China is much much cheaper
    Thanks for your sharing. I will come to Hongkong in mid may. ( so that should be summer that time)
    Can I find the korean fashion clothes in Shan shui po?
    Yes, I know china is much much cheaper, But I am looking for the better quality clothes and not have much more time. maybe next time I will go to Guang zhou.

Thanks, I really appreciate all your information

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by spa-in-hongkong:
    Agree with MengFei. China should have better offers.
    Thanks. Are u stay in Hongkong? Spa in Hongkong?

Agnelsmi13 - yes
    Depends on what you have in mind - if you can be more specific as to what you look for I may be able to point you to some places.

O thanks

Quote Originally Posted by spa-in-hongkong:
    Agnelsmi13 - yes
    Depends on what you have in mind - if you can be more specific as to what you look for I may be able to point you to some places.
    Thanks,
    I am looking for clothes , I put some photos here.
    Where can I find it? and do u have any id of messenger. Do you mind if I chat with u?

or

here the some photos of clothes i looking for, similar

I heard from some friends, this kind of clothes are from Hongkong

Red face Shopping in Hong Kong

Hi, am in Hong Kong now too until monday. I need to know where the cheap places are to do clothes shopping for children and aldults. Also I need some blinging phones. Can anyone help please.

lilemiss: wholesale or retail?

wholesale: shops in Shumshuipo
    retail: any cheap malls in shumshuipo like the dragon center

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast