Where to buy Nespresso Essenza Espresso Machine?

Closed Thread

Where to buy Nespresso Essenza Espresso Machine?

Please advise where in HK I might find a Nespresso Essenza Espresso Maker by Krups or other manufacturer? I found it on many Western shopping websites and have a good idea what it costs in Europe, for example. But the HK shopping websites I checked were all in Cantonese, which I can't read.

Instead of walking into shops like Fortress, Broadway around town, is there an easier way to do price-comparison shopping and then go to the relevant shop or order on-line?

You can check:
    http://www.nespresso.com/precom/home_hk_en.html?

They also used to sell them in Times Square, next to city super entrance

Thanks, Kristof. One of my concerns is that the 'original' Nespresso machines by Nestle cost almost double of those licensed to manufacturers like Krups, Jura etc.

Oh I see, then you should definitely give a look at Times Square, or the appliances floor of Sogo and Wingon

I think you can order it directly from the company. Got an email from the French Chamber a couple of months ago and they had a special promo for members.

According to the website its also available at City Super
    http://www.nespresso.com/precom/sima...tat_hk_en.html

I have an offer from Nespresso for HK$2388 but I can find the identical Krups models for half that price on overseas websites. If possible I'd like to avoid exorbitant shipping costs and purchase it locally but not for the price offered by Nespresso!

You should go to the Krups direct sales agent in Central, I forgot which building, it's across the mandarin oriental. Last time I went there, I just randomly entered a fortress store and asked the Krups customer service number.

Called the Krups Customer Service number and learned that the model I am looking for is not available in Hong Kong; perhaps this lack of competition explains the prices quoted by Nespresso!

In the Lair of the Village Idiot's Apprenctice

from their brochure the manual C190 is penciled in at $3,500 and the Auto C250 is for $4,000.

the coffee capsule are for $3.00 each.