North Face / Columbia Gear

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Wes

If I went to the real shop I'd feel like I was paying full price, which I am fundamentally opposed to

Wes

Went back today.. the shop I was talking about is called "Lai Sing Garment".

"Super Sample" does not have the outdoors jackets, but they do have a heap of REI and Brooks Brothers pants for $89.

OK Does anyone know of any official North Face dealers? I am looking for a new Daypack and some Jackets. Not interested in the stock shop defective gear as I am headed for the Himalayas soon..

There seems to be loads of Gregory Gear around which seems to be overpriced. I found another brand called "CoTima" Some of their gear looks good for stuff made in Malaysia.

Any help on North Face would be appreciated especially if the stores are on Kln side.

Merry Christmas Y'ALL !

Good man! Personally I recommend the official North Face store in Times Square in Causeway Bay. Inane name, it can't hold a candle to the real Times Square in NYC anyway, I picked up a black HyVent there last year. They have quality Goretex XCR's and daypacks too. Enjoy Merry Christmas, and be sure to let me know what you pick up. I need a new daypack myself. Got my Denali fleece on right now.

Wes

There are several North Face dealers on Fa Yuen street near the Mong Kok station. The whole street is lined with sporting & outdoors gear shops.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3