North Face / Columbia Gear

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Wes

North Face / Columbia Gear

I'm in need of a new backpack and jacket.. where can I find a "bargain" on "North Face" or "Columbia" stuff on this side of the border?

Causeway Bay SOGO sells this stuff - not sure which level but you can't miss it as it has alot of hiking stuff.

Wes

Thanks, but I don't think SOGO is going to have as good of a bargian as I am looking for.

I know there is stuff at Ocean Terminal, i think its called The Great Outdoors or somethings. Otherwise, all around Temple Street in Kowloon, you get the fakes... lol. Otherwise, i don't know where there would be cheaper North Face goods.

Wes

I'll have to take a look at the street market. Any outlet for 'factory imperfect' gear around here?

There's a lot of fake North Face stuff in China. Personally, one thing I don't skimp on is my North Face gear...all 100% authentic. If you're interested in looking around on Temple Street, let me know, I'm a North Face fanatic. Nice to see what's out there

There's a fair bit of North Face and Columbia gear in Stanley Market.

Wes

I was just there yesterday and I didn't see any. But I didn't ask for it specifically.. maybe it is stashed away somewhere.

Not really stashed away, a fair few shops have Northface. We're in Stanley virtually every second or third Sunday and have seen them...

You need to look at the jackets etc to see the brand.. sometimes it is not that obvious. Also, many of the shops would have cut the labels off ...

Wes, try Lion Rock Road, Kowloon City. You will find a number of factory outlet shops selling 'sample' goods. A number of shops keep the labels on.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast