business cards

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

business cards

hi im looking for suggestions on where to go for business cards. im after a small run and so far have checked out one shop in mongkok that charges $195 for 300 pcs this is for standard size and double side full colour. i have my artwork ready and all i need is the printing.

I got some done at Co Card Company in World Wide House, Central

There are a few printing places between central and sheung wan.Near and around Wellington street / Queens road

I get mine from www.vistaprint.com. Nice, really cheap, with free address label and fast.

Any place that can print decent graphics/logo? Do we give them a rendering and they just copy it?

Yeah, most of these places will take a photoshop file.

You can check with the biggest www.print100.com.hk, which is only $3x for 100pcs . and another is www.e-print.com.hk which is also $38 / 100 pcs. The specs are quite attractive, 4c + 4c, both sides matt laminated. and it is so quick, you email them the ai / eps files, and it gets done in 3 days / less. super cheap and ok quality!

thanks for the help! i will enquire with print100.com.hk and e-print.com.hk both sound good in price, quality and turnaround.

You pay for what you get and when your business card is your first impression make sure you pay an extra $100-200 and get it right. Compared to the cost of your computer, your office, your transport etc it aint much.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast