Initial D dvd

Closed Thread

Initial D dvd

Anyone know what this is? It's a Japanese street racing anime cartoon. Can anyone direct me to a place in Hk that might sell these dvds? Or can someone give me an approximate price?

I guess in TST and Mongkok you can easily find it...price will be around 30 HKD I guess as it is a recent movie....VCD might be cheaper...

I don't think he means the movie, but the anime.

You will be able to find anime in Sino Centre, Mong Kok on Nathan Road. They'll have it for sure over there.

initial D originally started off as an animated skit featuring cars and drifting... They just recently made it into a feature (non-animated) movie about 4 months ago...

If you want the movie, any DVD shop will carry it. If you want the animated series', you need to go to SSP into the computer arcade and they have some anime DVD shops there.

PAC PL HK Records has it too, if not they can order it. but i agree MK/JD would be better places to obtain your query.

One of the "Cheapy DVD" stores will definitely have it.

There is on on Haiphong Road in TST.

I saw the Fourth Stage anime at HMV but no english subtitles so I didn't buy. They also have the movie with HK actors . I'm guessing they should also have 1st, 2nd, and 3rd stage.

I'm Glad to hear that people know what it is. Can you guys just name possible stores+addresses that might carry the MOVIE and the Anime Stages?

i think the 3rd stage is also called "movie"