Where can I buy a Spyder3Express?

Question Where can I buy a Spyder3Express?

Besides the resellers listed here on the island. Does anyone know where else I can get the Spyder3Express? Maybe somewhere closer like in Mong Kok?

try Tin Cheung

Sells cameras, lenses and related photographic accessories - Tin Cheung Camera Company

$787.50 listed on website.

This is a great little store in TST, if that is convenient for you.

I was looking for the Huey Pro sometime back and had come across this blog posting - lists two retailers in Mong Kok. I cannot voucher for the blog or retailers however:

My Gears – Huey Pro – WOOT for Color Management

Thanks, I completely forgot about the Huey Pro; looks like a better bang for my buck.

If memory serves, I actually think there were some better things about the Spyder. I went with the Huey Pro (actually I bought the Pantone branded version) and have been very happy with it.

One caveat on the Huey Pro though -- at the time I bought mine, I had read in a number of forums (and on Amazon) that people were finding their Huey Pro was misreading the colours, and the outcome was a calibration that was saturated in red. It was a hardware problem (perhaps a bad batch?) -- and Huey seemed to be good at replacing them at the time. I decided to take a gamble because the unit was smaller and less expensive, and have had no problems with two I bought.

there's also colormunki, but i think it's on the pricey side. a UK foto mag gave the top of the range colormunki a big thumbs up over the same level spyder3