xxL to xxxl clothes

Closed Thread

xxL to xxxl clothes

hi

i am a big boy and normally get my casual clothese from australia, us or hk.

Are jeans (waist 46) and casual polos (xxl-xxxl) available in HK?

Cheers,

not really.

it can be VERY VERY VERY difficult to find decent clothes for larger people. i know there are a few places around that have them, but AFAIK they are few and far between.

as for jeans....i would say those are an option for about 2-3 months/year. otherwise it's just too hot for them!

Sham Shui Po MTR Exit D2. Turn left and there is a store called XXL Collections near the Golden Computer center. Not sure how large the sizes go up to though.

Casual xxl shirts are, for some reason, far easier to find than large size trousers. At 46" waist it's probably easiest just to get them made for things other than jeans. There may be one or tow places in town with jeans that big but it can be frustrating trying to find them, and they are, as carang says, only useful here for 2-3 months a year.

Alternatively, try Footlocker.com and Eastbay.com. They have sales a few times a year where if you buy $100+ worth of stuff, shipping is free (you get 30% off, which covers shipping after you spend $100). They stock a really wide range of sizes and shipping is FAST.

Temple street just north of Jordan rd ( jordan mtr yue wa emporium exit) has at least 3 jeans outlets and all have a good selection of jeans 40 through 48 inch waist( located in permanent shops along the street -not the stalls they set up nightly)

Plenty of xxl etc shirts there as well

Stanley Market often has larger sizes in the clothing stores - sometimes take a bit of rummaging around, but you can find some decent stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Wombell:
    Stanley Market often has larger sizes in the clothing stores - sometimes take a bit of rummaging around, but you can find some decent stuff.
    Yep I saw them too... But I didn't know people buy them..

Shop in Temple street

try this shop:
    187 Temple Street, Yaumatei.

They have up to 6XL for tshirts, and up to size 50 for jeans. They also have more formal shirts and polos.