Abercrombie anywhere in HK?

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

hey Mookie,....
    where is it exactly in Causeway bay 'cause i couldn't find it anywhere...
    please give me the street name... and whats the store name?
    thnx thnxx...

Abercrombie & Fitch Shop opened in Mong Kok

I've seen a store selling Abercrombie & Fitch only at Mong Kong in a shopping mall called CTMA. I remember it's on the 2nd floor. However, not many people has noticed it as the boss claimed they've just opened for a week.

sorry, to use this old thread.
    but is there any update in good locations to buy abercrombie poloshirts?

i saw many people in town with this stuff, so i assume, there must be some places around.
    i wouldnt care, if they are faked, but would prefer real shirts or at least a good quality.

thanks for your help

Looking around the various clothing stalls on Fa Yuen St in Mong Kok or the malls near Mong Kok and Prince Edward stations should turn up some A&F.

ah, ok, will check it out tomorrow.

any special recommendations for malls at mong kok & prince edward?
    thx

No, you'll have to do the looking yourself -- I don't actually like A&F/Holister clothing, just recall seeing it there. Have fun.

ok, thanks anyway.
    its my last day in hk, so i just wanted to skip the "long seeking" part

but i will report, if i found something.
    thx

i was in causeway bay last week and found the A&F store. It is a proper A&F store selling only their own brands. It is a bit difficult to find, I wasn't even looking for it but spotted it to my delight. I don't know the area well, but I can describe it-ish. It is on a second level with other businesses underneath. Below it on a window, is a sign that says '100% A & F' if i remember correctly. I dont remember too much apart from its near that big japanese store which i cant remember the name of and its by loads of food and sushi places. hope that helped.

and p.s after coming out of the a&f store, and still in causeway bay, there were these dodgy looking young guys with a pull along thing selling 'a&f'... paaah

Quote Originally Posted by oanvoanc:
    sorry, to use this old thread.
    but is there any update in good locations to buy abercrombie poloshirts?

i saw many people in town with this stuff, so i assume, there must be some places around.
    i wouldnt care, if they are faked, but would prefer real shirts or at least a good quality.

thanks for your help

there's thess guys in causeway bay selling either really good faked stuff or i think its so good its real so it may be stolen goods from factories or something. anyway its really difficult to catch them. i walked past them one minute, grabbed a bite to eat, walked back again, and they were gone $60 t-shirts $40 vests

oh and i forgot shops like westwood and uno have loads of hollister and AE