Car part & accesories

Closed Thread

Car part & accesories

Hello

I own Mazda Miata NB 2001... I am looking to buy the spare part and accesories for my car... Do anybody know where is the shop that specialize for car accesories, especially for Mazda Miata ?
    My friends told me that around Mong Kok area there are several shop.. Any other place ?

Donny

what do you want? car modification parts, oem parts such as spark plugs, mud flaps, suspension or in car accessories such as air fresheners and small electronic items?

Hello

I am looking for car part such as spark plug, mud flap.. i am looking for original/oem part or mazdaspeed part for my miata nb... as i know in hk there are miata hongkong forum, too bad the forum in chinese... so i cannot ask the question

anybody know the place ?

Thanks

Donny

Hello - I'm interested in this thread too. I am looking for car accessories - specifically a black steering wheel cover with those rubber bumpy massage things

Mongkok has plenty of these types of shops, all close to one another. Not so sure if "genuine" branded parts like Mazdaspeed but worth to check out. The steering wheel covers I imagine should be no problem to find! The streets I know of are nearby to the sports ground. Hope this helps.