branded handbags

Talking branded handbags

anyone know where to buy cheap branded handbags in hk? (not the fake ones)-and branded as in not gucci and all those expensive brands...i meant like austrailian surfer brands

Last edited by fuddie; 16-01-2006 at 07:20 PM.

If you want Quiksilver then there's a branch in Harbour City on the 1st floor at the Golden Gateway Cinema end.
    There is also a 'surf' clothing shop in Causeway Bay in between Jardines' Lookout MTR exit and Lee Gardens Phase 2 shopping centre.

Quote Originally Posted by discobay:
    If you want Quiksilver then there's a branch in Harbour City on the 1st floor at the Golden Gateway Cinema end.
    There is also a 'surf' clothing shop in Causeway Bay in between Jardines' Lookout MTR exit and Lee Gardens Phase 2 shopping centre.
    Discobay,

How does Quicksilver prices compare with Australia? (are you from Australia?) Or more to the point how does surf wear in general compare price wise, is it that much cheaper?

Cheers,
    W00DY

Hey Woody,
    Been some years since I lived in Oz but from memory of the prices there I don't think prices are that much cheaper if at all. It maybe down to supply or lack of it. I can count the number of stores selling Quiksilver, Mambo etc on my fingers.
    By the way there is also a good store in LCX, Ocean Terminals TST.
    db

no actually i came from canada...but i like the brands from aussie more