Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By apple&dog
  • 1 Post By sarasmile
  • 1 Post By emmie

Rollerblades in HK?

Closed Thread

Rollerblades in HK?

Does anybody know where to get a pair of rollerblades e.g. inline skates in HK? Any decent brand will do - Nike, K2, Reebok, Bauer. Thanks!

加泳滾軸協會KANATA ROLLER SKATING ASSOCIATION LTD

you can contact them and ask if they can ship some brands to hk. they sell salon, hockey skates...etc
    Char Siu King likes this.

Giga Sports in Pacific Place had some a few weeks ago - not sure of brand though, and there's a shop in Princes Building, Central, right at the top opposite Mannings I think and close to French kids clothes boutique, which sells a whole lot of sports equipment, golf, etc including rollerblades. I found decent ones for my kids when I couldn't find them anywhere else and they had adult sizes too. Worth a try though. Bit pricier than other places on their regular equipment/products. Skates were in line with internet prices. Am so sorry, can't remember name of shop.

Quote Originally Posted by sarasmile:
    Giga Sports in Pacific Place had some a few weeks ago...
    Giga Sports, their larger stores, sell rollerblades.

I went along with a friend when she got hers from their Festival Walk (Kowloon Tong) branch.

There's NOT much choice in brands there though, but with either a HSBC or StanChartered credit card you'll get 10% off if spending over a certain amount. (Her pair was HK$1K plus.)