• 1 Post By East_coast
  • 1 Post By dtb
  • 1 Post By shri
  • 1 Post By AIP

Custom Jewellery Place

Closed Thread

Custom Jewellery Place

Hi everyone,
    I am wondering if anyone can recommend a good jeweler that can make custom jewellery. I want to specify that I am NOT looking for some super expensive piece of jewellery. My g/f and I recently got back from a trip to India, where I purchased a jewel. It wasn't an expensive jewel, but I want to have it made into a ring for her, to remember our trip. The jewel is already rounded and ready for a ring. Any suggestions?

Try Ellis on Queens Road East to see how much it would be to set the ring in silver. I've not had custom made silver work done by him (have had it done in other metals) but he does work with silver.

If he thinks you are likely to become a repeat customer (one day you might be looking for your wedding rings for example) he may give you a more favourable rate.

It's worth getting it done through a good workshop, as you don't want the stone to fall out, even if it's not high value.

N.A. likes this.

>> Any suggestions?

There are a number of Indian jewellers in Hong Kong who do a lot of business making custom jewellery for their clients. If you happen to have Indian friends... ask around...

(I'm not in a position to recommend one unfortunately)

N.A. likes this.

I would recommend mio senso mio senso my way of jewellery and the owner is a local jewellery designer. Visited her during the March Jewellery show and her work is quite impressive as well.

N.A. likes this.

Try this Jeweler
    Tony & Sunny Ko
    LG 55 (Lower Ground Floor),
    Silvercord
    30 Canton Road, Tsimshatsui
    Kowloon
    Hong Kong

By Phone: (852) 2366-8603

Jewellery Design - Wah Hing Jewellery & Arts Co.

N.A. likes this.

Agree on the suggestion for Tony and Sunny - they have done some work for me and I was happy with it. The stuff in the shop may not be to your taste but they can do whatever style you have in mind including modern ones.