Hong Kong Hip Hop Stores

Closed Thread

Hong Kong Hip Hop Stores

I will bi in march first time in my live in Hong Kong so i want allsow go shopping in the city.. so i looking for hip hop stores.. kind of labels like Ecko Phat Farm New Era allsow Evisu or Sneakerstores. If somebody can help my.. if somebody like to show me Hong Kong its wil by a pleasure for me i am from Switzerland.

in causewaybay find great george street and go into the 2 centres on that road. one centre is called island beverey and the other is causeway place. theyre on opposite sides of the road. if you can see the swarovski shop then youre in the right area look around for the centres.

The Ecko flagship store is @ LCX in Ocean Terminal. Took me a while to find it but it's worth the trip. They have a pretty good selection there.

Other than the flagship store, u can also find their goods @ Sogo (CWB and TST) and Seibu (Placific Place).

ecko? phat farm?

Hiiiiiip Hop!

Hey everyone we got a new store in Tsim Sha Tsui selling all brand hip hop gear...clothes, accessories, shoes, caps and jewelry. Check the following link for more info

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endID=83280431

Last edited by salsa37foo; 12-06-2006 at 05:32 PM.

there's a big Evisu store in what I think are called the Langham Towers. Either way, one of them are currently the tallest building in HK so just look for that.

I think they are in Central. I'm not positive though.

Evisu is in IFC in Central.