music shops

music shops

anybody knows where to find music shops in hong kong that sells stringed instruments? like violins, cellos?
    thanks!

I bought a guitar this evening from Tom Lee Music - they're a chain, with branches all over HK, one in Macau, a couple over the border, and a few in Canada. Dunno if they're the best/cheapest, but they seem to be reasonably big, and I would guess that even if they didn't have the sort of thing you want in stock, they'd be able to get it...

awwwww vml you took care of us so nicely at the bar the other night and I didn't know you play guitar too. What a dude, lets hear the sounds too!!!! xxx

Quote Originally Posted by lychini:
    awwwww vml you took care of us so nicely at the bar the other night and I didn't know you play guitar too. What a dude, lets hear the sounds too!!!! xxx
    It's not that exciting - I'm not that good... I had lessons back in school, and I enjoyed it, and I've been feeling the need for some right-brain, analogue stuff to balance the amount of time I spend in front of a screen
    I was quite chuffed to find I actually remembered a few tunes - considering it's years since I played with any sort of regularity, it was nice...

thanks people! i'm gonna try to look for the shops :-)