please help: shopping crisis 2hrs left

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

please help: shopping crisis 2hrs left

dear all,

I now have just 2hrs left to get my departing friends a gift to remind them of Honkers.........

My best idea is to get them some silk dressing gowns, the cliche variety with Chinese Dragons on...... Does anyone know where I can get this from???

Very desperate.

You can get them dressing gowns or Chinese shirts down the Lanes in Central. Or, alternatively in Stanley (don't know where you're located).

Hi,
    If you have time to get to The Peak - they had these in the large gift shop in the Peak Galleria.
    Hope this helps!

Where are you located??

Thanks for the response......

I'm in Happy Valley, not sure what you mean by 'the lanes' Central? Looking for decent versions and willing to travel and investigate!!!!

"The Lanes" are two parallel streets in Central called Li Yuen Street East and Li Yuen Street. They are situated right between Queen's Road Central and Des Voeux Road Central. Basically if you know where Chinese Arts and Crafts is on Queen's Road the Lanes are right there. They are
    open-market streets so very easy to recognize. Ask the Taxi driver to take you to Queen's Road, Chinese Arts & Crafts, or drop you near the MTR for Central.

FYI -- China arts and crafts is the same as Yue Hwa (Link above)

How amazingly convenient???.

After being completely disorganised you have all been very helpful. I have called a friend and found out where ?the Peak? is, now getting ready to whiz up there by Taxi. My friend feels that a good option as I might also find other things in that gift shop??.

Thanks all (nina, know it all, maz) for prompt help.

By the way (know it all) I just checked site, and added to favourites, really good!!!!!! I?ll visit there as well, after the Peak!

Alternatively try G.O.D. on HOllywood Rd (central) or Shanghai Tang in Pedder Bldg, Central.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast