Frozen Pizza Express Pizza

Closed Thread

Frozen Pizza Express Pizza

As per title - for sale, in a shop - does it exist?

A friend says they saw these for sale somewhere but they can't remember where. I haven't found them yet (have briefly checked Great, CitySuper, ParknShop, Olivers)!

Park n Shop definitely sell them - usually in the chilled cabinets somewhere and not in the frozen section

Thanks Paddles - any recollection of which branch you've seen them in? Our local in the Hopewell Centre, Wan Chai doesn't have them

... the only PE product I have seen in the supermarket is a salad dressing of sorts....

They should be in the frozen section in the supermarkets. Try Welcome, they have Perdigao's Apreciatta pizza in 2 pcs per box of 500g, at $15.9. Each pizza is 7-8 inches, microveable. I like Calabresa Pork Sausage Pizza, and I bake in with a wok, ready in 5 mins. I've tried the other ham flavour, and it's very salty.

I've tried the frozen pizza expresses in London and they are crap. Nothing even resembling what you get in their restaurants. Unless it's different here in HK you'd be better off going for the other brands mentioned above.

I just bought a chilled (not frozen) Pizza Express pizza at the Taste (run by Park and Shop) at Festival Walk. It was a Sloppy Giuseppe and it was actually pretty good.

And the best frozen pizza I've found here in Hong Kong is DiGournos (Great) and Waitrose (Taste).

Thanks OC - and yes I disagree with Nation too... the Pizza Express frozen/ chilled pizzas are fine for what they are - not the same as the restaurant, but better than most of the other c**p we found in the UK. Will look out for DiGournos next time I'm in Pacific Place.