Game Boy SP and accessories?

Closed Thread

Question Game Boy SP and accessories?

Where are the best places to buy Game Boy SPs, cartridges and accessories in Hong Kong? How much would they run? Should I get them from the USA instead since i have visitors coming soon? thanks!

If you're HK Island side then the computer games centre over 3 floors on Wan Chai Road (I think its near the intersection with Heard Road but can't remember the number) is a good place - there are loads of vendors and the prices don't vary too much from one to another. Probably about the same price as in the US but make sure you get the correct version - i.e. you can get both US/Japan or UK/HK voltage.

deleteduser

If you get one from the US, it will cost more, plus taxes, plus you'd have to buy a charger for it. Gameboy SP's only come with single voltage chargers - 120v in USA, and 220-240v here.

Have you considered a Micro? Same as an SP, but way smaller. Too small for me, in fact, but others might find it to be big enough. I'd like to get the one that comes in Game & Watch colours!

Anyway, shop for one in any computer mall.. Golden Arcade in Sum Sui Po would be a good start.

For games.. Well fan ban games will be a LOT cheaper than legit ones, but aren't always that reliable. You can find either kind in Golden as well.