Buying a couch

Closed Thread
    deleteduser

Buying a couch

Does anyone know of a good place to buy a decent couch, besides the following stores?

Ikea - They have some good options, but they never have the right combination of colour and style that I like...

DSC - fugly couches you'd expect to see at someone's house in Mainland China

Pricerite - same as DSC

Ulferts - I hate leather, and that's all they have! Argh!

Anything else I'm missing?

Take a wander down Queens Road East. Starting on the left hand side (approaching from Central) try Ovo (go downstairs). Lots of modern stuff. Further down the road there are a mixture of modern and traditional stores on both sides - many with huge catalogues beyond their shop displays. Some will also copy a picture of what you want from a magazine and finish in your choice of woods and upholstery. No excuses

that is my favorite shop
    http://www.indigo-living.com/index.jsp

nave

deleteduser

Looks like I'll be heading to the island again some time! Thanks for the tips

You can also try Horizon Plaza at Ap Lei Chow. Do a search to find out more about it but Queens RD East is Wan CHai is the best in in my opinion , huge variety and heaps of custom made options and prices ranges.

If you're into European $$$ : Across the st from Ovo go up St-Francis (X-street) and look for Design Link. or try Design showcase on Duddell St

Quote Originally Posted by larac:
    You can also try Horizon Plaza at Ap Lei Chow. Do a search to find out more about it but Queens RD East is Wan CHai is the best in in my opinion , huge variety and heaps of custom made options and prices ranges.
    yea, true. Horizon Plaza, Ap Lei Chow is my favorite place to shop for my clients. it will spend you the whole afternoon.
    nave