Like Tree1Likes

Where to buy Jägermeister in hongkong

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I'll have to remind my dad to pick up another bottle on his next trip back from Austria. I keep taking nips from the one in the freezer.

I am in Austria right now and will return to HK on June 1. I will consider urgent (and convincing) requests

Last edited by 100LL; 21-05-2010 at 05:21 PM.
    jayinhongkong likes this.

I am in the states right now and its being sold for USD16.99 for the medium bottle. Wow that is cheap! Just added three bottles to my bar. BTW, HK Duty Free does not have it, but HK, unlike most other places, allows you to buy duty free items in HK just before you go though customs.

You can bring more than your allowance and declare it to Customs by going through the Red Channel. I did that on my way back on my last trip to the Philippines and they were extremely accommodating and friendly. I think speaking Cantonese helped. They told me to bring more bottles back next time, and then told me to enjoy myself. I definitely will be bringing more bottles back in July!

Quote Originally Posted by 100LL:
    I am in Austria right now and will return to HK on June 1. I will consider urgent (and convincing) requests
    I know I could use a bottle of Jagermeister! I don't mix it or drink it in shots. I drink it neat and eiskalt (the way it's supposed to be)!

Sorry to bump an old thread but does anyone know of citysuper in ifc stocks this?