Where can I buy plain cowboy hats?

Closed Thread

Where can I buy plain cowboy hats?

Hi,
    I have to puchase two plain while cowboy hats (they don't have to be cowboy style, but they do have to be the ones that cover whole head with brim around whole thing). Anyhow, does anyone know where I can buy these types of hats?

You might find white ones on the Pottinger steps at the Lyndhurst intersection. I just bought 6 black ones but did not look for white.

Hey PorkChop, this is ur outfit for the 7s ?? haha....

Quote Originally Posted by PorkChop:
    Hi,
    I have to puchase two plain while cowboy hats (they don't have to be cowboy style, but they do have to be the ones that cover whole head with brim around whole thing). Anyhow, does anyone know where I can buy these types of hats?

I was in HK recently, and whiles my gf was looking at hats/caps on a stall in ladies market, I saw they were selling couple of cowboy hats.

Outfit for Sevens!

Originally Posted by Peep Peep :
    Hey PorkChop, this is ur outfit for the 7s ?? haha....

Hi Peep Peep,
    Yeah I wish it was my outfit for the 7's; however the reason for my request is so much more boring than that!!!
    However, now that you have mentioned it, a cowboy hat for the 7's is probably not a bad idea at all.

By the way, thanks for the advice on where to find these hats - I found them in Pottinger St!

yessss exactly ! a cow boy hat and jean for the 7s ! wow, u can be d actress of brokeback mountain ! ahaha...

Name of a shop?

Quote Originally Posted by goodkarma:
    You might find white ones on the Pottinger steps at the Lyndhurst intersection. I just bought 6 black ones but did not look for white.
    Hi there!
    I was looking for a place to buy a cowboy hat, too! Mine is old, and not in good condition. Do you have any store recommendations from your own experience?

THanks!