Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Adagio
  • 1 Post By bak875

Printers in Hong Kong

Closed Thread

Printers in Hong Kong

Hi,

Can anyone suggest a printer/copy shop that does A4 printing (like snap printing in Australia)?

Also looking for a book printer who does short runs....500 copies.

I assume any photocopy shop will do it fòr u
    Posted via Mobile Device

Both these guys do all sorts of printing.

e-print - 彩色印刷服務| 數碼印刷| 咭片|卡片|digital printing services|online printing|business name card 2344 6668

www.printshop.hk

Best to send the stuff on email or provide them with USB

I couldnt believe how cheap they printed business cards for: 300 for HKD 38!

chrissymac likes this.

Any print shop will do it, just walk into your neighborhood print shop, you're not looking for anything out of the ordinary. There's not much point us recommending somewhere in Wan Chai if you live in Yuen Long, for example.

Los Angeles, Dallas, Singapore, and Hong Kong

I was able to find some very good and cheap printers in Sheung Wan, right by the MTR station there. The have 100's of business card and stationary printers in one small alley, and large scale printers for flyers, brochures, and posters etc, towards one of the main roads.

chrissymac likes this.

Thanks bak875 and Adagio that's really helpful as I don't live in Wan Chai or Yuen Long, I live in Macau and I am doing some research for a friend who will be in HK for only 3 days and has no time to wander around looking for 'any neighbourhood print shop'.

Cheers!