Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By raur

My Beauty Diary Masks

Closed Thread

My Beauty Diary Masks

Could anyone tell me if/where I can find these masks for cheaper than they sell them in Sasa and Bonjour and for how much? (I think Sasa sells a 10-piece set for around $12USD online, which may not be the price in-store. A pack at Bonjour is 59HKD online.) I'm hoping to buy these in bulk for friends back home. Thanks so much!

I recently bought 2 boxes for $96 from Colormix in Mongkok. I've seen prices range from $58-$56 per, but most promos I've seen are $96 for 2.

While I was at Colormix, the lady introduced me to another brand that is "one step up" from My Beauty Diary and they're called My Scheming Beauty (terribly silly name, I know). They're also made in Taiwan with similar function and ingredients, but I personally found that "Scheming" is much better than "Diary". It's wetter, and I find the results lasted longer. I am currently using Sake-kojic Extract (rice wine) and Sakura Whitening... give it a try! The Sake one leaves a nice tingle.

Bonus that they have English descriptions on the back!!

$100 for 2 at Colormix in Mongkok.

Verso likes this.

Thank you so much for the informative reply! I've never heard of My Scheming Beauty beauty before--I'm looking it up now and I'm really tempted to buy those, too. I'll look for Colormix in Mongkok when I go. It seems like the prices per box for both brands is about the same, so I'll grab a few of each.

I had to report back. I picked up a few masks from Colour Mix. They are so many to try. They're great pick-me ups after a long day. I asked the sales person if she had one for cleansing and she recommended a Taiwanese peel-off mask, which is AMAZING! It's called Shills Purifying Peel-Off Mask. It's painful, but worth the results.

How much does it peel off?

Peels off lots of gunk.

They also sell my beauty diary masks at mannings and watsons but i forgot how much. the ones i bought from canada has an expiry date on the package but the ones i bought from watsons does not... my cousin was saying how it might be fake? I dont know but just thought i would point it out.