Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By 100LL

Low fat cooking spray in hong kong?

Closed Thread

Low fat cooking spray in hong kong?

This is maybe strange but is it possible to find low fat cooking spray like we have in the US somewhere in HK does somebody know? I have tried wellcome and parknshop they don't seem to have it.

some parknshops and some wellcome shops have them. i have seen it in their tsuen wan and tsing yi branches. citysuper at ifc also has them. not sure about 360 at kowloon station, but it's worth a try.

I'm certain I saw some in the Wellcome on Des Voeux Rd, just near where the escalator starts.

I think I've seen Gateway carry Pam spray, not sure of the brand, but saw some at Oliver's a while back.

threesixty at kowloon station does have it

What is the name of the product? Wouldnt mind purchasing some myself

Found this while doing my online shopping at Park n shop

http://www1.parknshop.com/WebShop/BrowseProduct.do?service=direct&service=1&service= listProductToGenerate.$DirectLink$2&sp=l177761

Seems like Wellcome online carries Mazola and Pam spray under Canola oil

Last edited by HKfornow; 27-05-2010 at 09:01 AM.

Looking for a location in Tai Po, Kowloon Bay, Sha Tin or Central that is selling Canola cooking spray now.

Park N Shop and Wellcome (Sai Kung) no longer carry it to my knowledge. At City Super - Sha Tin I found Avocado Cooking spray ($120?) or Olive Oil ($70?) but no canola.

Thanks!

Last edited by 100LL; 14-04-2012 at 04:48 PM.
    Golden Hawk likes this.

Thanks 100LL…I had actually checked the website before I posted and put in a couple of locations but each time the Canola Spray was “out of stock” so I assumed that PNS no longer carried it as per the advice given from the local Sai Kung shop.

After your post I clicked on it again and found out that it was available in Hong Kong Island area. I called customer service and there were very helpful in looking up a convenient location for me (Taste near the Hang Hau MTR station) and even confirmed the price $45.90.

Thanks again!