Lomography Cameras

Lomography Cameras

I heard there is a lomo store, but the prices are the same as retail. Are there any stores that sell lomography cameras for less?

Of course Lomo stores sell prices at retail... why would you expect them to be cheaper? Considering that Lomo cameras are very niche, the only way I'd expect a cheaper product is via Ebay.

Or you could get a 20 year old film camera from one of the secondhand stores, and have roughtly the same thing. the only problem might be that the quality of the lens would be far too good to duplicate the Lomo look.

Why did you think I'd expect them to be cheaper? I said that to indicate that I know of a retail store in HK so that people would know that I'm looking for a cheaper, non-retail store.

It's currently more convenient for me to purchase one in HK. I'm going to be purchasing it as a gift for a niece and she's got her heart set on lomo cameras, so I don't think just any old camera will appease her. I've heard of stores that do sell lomography cameras at less than retail and I was just wondering if anyone had more information on that.

A friend of mine claims to have gotten Diana for $100 at a store somewhere here in hong kong, but she won't tell me, seeing as my friends are selfish.
    Sorry I can't help, but it's motivation?

did you already check PageOne stores? at least their branch in Festival Walk, Kln Tong, has a decent selection of Lomography cameras and accessories. sorry I can't comment on the pricing.