Fake Clothes

Closed Thread

Fake Clothes

Dear Friends,

I wanted fake tommy hilfigher clothes, and other brand replicas too. Plz let me know if you have an idea where i could find the above in Hong Kong or Kowloon side.
    Thanks

you can try Women's Street, Fa Yuen Street (near Prince Edward) and Temple Street; some shops on Granville Rd (TST) have cut-label clothing (real but probably faulty so can't sell in shop, so sell at low prices) - Kln side.

on HK side, some shops near Mitsukoshi (Causeway Bay), behind Sogo on Lockhart Rd; in Wan Chai. also, can try Stanley.

Women's Street is probably your best bet.

Wink

Hi ladies,
    I was wondering if anyone knows where I can buy Herve Leger Bandage dress by Max Azria. Just go to the Herve Leger web site and you will see what I am talking about. If any seller does sell them it will be where they sell the HIGHER end designer fake that are more expnsive which you can not tell the difference between the fake and the real one. I LOVE these dresses. Soooo beautiful. But, I can not afford the real Authentic one. I was told there are places, boutiques in Hong Kong that sell them, and they actually are very very good quality fake. If you know of a web site or a seller can you please let me know. Please Give me the name of the place, phone number, and maybe a web site information so I can contact the seller. I am not in HK, and I am not sure when I will be going there. So, I really appreciate your help as I will have to purchase it from here.