Looking for a small sofa

Question Looking for a small sofa

Ok, it's been almost a year without a sofa in my house. I have been to IKEA a thousand times but they simply don't have the right size for my house. I have visited the long street of furniture shops in North Point but the selection is limited, pricey, and often times ugly. G.O.D. and Franc franc have some attractive options but too pricey.

All I want is a basic sofa shape with fabric (not leather) that does not exceed 148cm in length and 80cm in depth. Price ideally would be around 1000 but anything less than 2000 would be seriously considered.

Anybody have suggestions on a furniture store that has a good selection of simple, affordable, and small sofas? Or a place where I could make a custom order without paying an arm and leg?

Thanks in advance.

Try Price rite and discount sales centre, all pretty cheap.

Hi,

We are the same, we have been no sofa for nearly 3 weeks and we are still looking for it. Our budget is about the same as yours. We also want fabric, beige, over size 2 seater with big arms sofa but couldn't find any still!! saw some in GOD but too pricey!!

Sofa

U can give Sea Horse Shop ( oulets in Johnston Road, Wanchai and Causeway Bay ) a try for the sofa. Their products would be well within your budget. As far as Wanchai outlet is concerned they do have few items displayed in the shop but ask for the specific product catalog-lots of choices with specific measurement and photos given.

UPDATE: Thanks for the suggestions everyone. I got good news, we put in an order for a sofa yesterday. Went to Homeworld in Whampoa Gardens. We learned that several of the stores will gladly customized not just the color but also the dimensions of the display items for the same price. So we found one that was comfortable and gave them all our specs. Total came to $2280 (w/ free delivery), which is on the high side of the budget, but I figure it's the best option we have. Anyways, now I just have to make it through the next two weeks.