Fake rolex

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Hi, where is Shenzhen?? Which area?

Thank you

Wow I found Shenzhen in a map, it is too far from where I live, DBay. I will go to Wanchai for computer stuff and Temple street for 2nd hand and fake rolexes today. Thats my tour!

Thank you

in an underground bunker at an undisclosed location
    Quote Originally Posted by **:
    My friend bought a fake green rolex in shenzhen, very genuine....

exactly....what an oxymoron....

in an underground bunker at an undisclosed location
    Quote Originally Posted by jayinhongkong:
    hahahahha that would work too. i'm indian and i always get approached for watches n suits. i tell em im from hong kong in hindi when they do that
    they might even give you a better deal if you tell 'em that....

In the Lair of the Village Idiot's Apprenctice

there is believe it or not a genuine fake of almost any desirable model you care to name.
    They are called replicas and generally cost 3 times what a tout in TST will sell one for-because he is selling you a copy watch-a cheap knock off.

All watch companies here can make copies it just depends how much you or rather the original buyer wants to spend. After all what you see here is the excess production; the watches are actually cheaper here as the manufacturers have already made their profit.

There are different quality standards and price ranges for copy watches; generally the Taiwan models are stainless steel and thus, better and more expensive than the Shenzhen or China models. Prices depend partially on negotiation skills and number of watches bought though for the more common models $220 to $250 is the best price I got on Ladies Market. Don't hesitate to walk away from a sale if the price is too high; there are numerous vendors selling similar stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by mattstewart:
    how do you say it in hindi?
    cause i tell them in english...and they dont care...they keep pestering me to buy a tailor made suit from them...
    even when i explain i buy them in china, tailor made and good quality for half the price....they say no..i must come to their shop....lol
    Don't answer them and keep walking. If you open your mouth you are starting a negotiation whether you want to or not. A veteran Chinese traveller told me tha and it works for me. Before I learned that I would try to tell them "No" in English and Chinese and it didn't do any good. I was being way too polite.

Quote Originally Posted by holahola:
    Is it in Mong kok or in Prince Eduard??
    Temple Street is in Yau Ma Tei station.

In the Lair of the Village Idiot's Apprenctice

I was being way too polite

the one finger salute does wonders

I have found out that in the basement of a building next to Golden Mile in Tsam Shai Tsu there are few Indians who r selling fake watches.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast