Fake rolex

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

In the Lair of the Village Idiot's Apprenctice

EGAD Max!!!
    Anytime a bunch of guys sheppard you into a lift to a high floor you are most definetly NOT getting a genuine fake regardless of price.

In February I saw this fabulous turquoise faced Franck Muller Crazy Color Dreams with matching belt, I sent the word out and was put on the waiting list.
    Last Thursday I got a call : The watch was ready, WOO! HOO!
    After the usual exchange of pints and $230 I had a masterpiece of my wrist.
    That is how to get a genuine fake.

If you want to see the real deal head on down to the Franck Muller Shop in St George's Building

I agree Max, the Breitlings look better. Unfortunately if you play with the chronograph buttons too much, the hands have a tendency to fall off

some bashful soul PM'ed me with this most interesting link
    [ame="http://www.google.com/search?num=30&hl=en&lr=&safe=off&q=franck-muller-crazy-color-dreams&btnG=Search"]franck-muller-crazy-color-dreams - Google Search[/ame]

the first click got me to a dreadful looking FM for only US$25,

lol who's the bashful soul? let's stone him and throw old shoes at him (Indian style)

how long are these replicas suppose to last, battery and automatic movement?

Quote Originally Posted by peppy5:
    how long are these replicas suppose to last, battery and automatic movement?
    how longs a piece of string?

entirely depends on how you look after it. Years ago I had a category A fake Rolex submariner and that lasted about 3 years or so with constant use. Once the battery goes thats when it starts to deteriorate as you need to loosen up the panel behind to get to the battery. No matter how hard you try to tighten it up afterwards sweat/water will start to get in and then thats where it starts to go wrong.

Yeah they don't have O rings in the case backs...hence no protection from water.

the bashful shall remain nameless

let's stone him and throw old shoes at him (Indian style)

Surely J, you dont mean[gasp!] the ancient and barbaric custom prevalent in Hindoostan of bringing the jhoota to the head of the chootiya?

Pardon my French.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4