Fake rolex

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Fake rolex

Hi I would like to buy a fake rolex. I dont know where to go for getting it. I saw some people saying: "wanna rolex, omega..?". But I think It would be better to buy it from a market.

What do you think?? Any idea?

Thank you

They usually only approach non-Chinese looking shoppers ... try along Temple Street in the evenings.

Ok thanks,

Is there any place or market where I could buy it?? I mean in any litle shop or anything??

Or the only thing i can do is waiting until i see some of these people??

Thanks

They are always on Temple Street with their makeshift picnic tables and photos.

Ok thaks you very much,

Is it in Mong kok or in Prince Eduard??

Thanx

walk down it, someone will approach you. you can also get 'em at the ladies market. shenzhen has better copies though, and probably cheaper too man.

deleteduser

Wear a Mickey Mouse hat and walk around TST for a while.. Slow down when you see someone who is of Indian descent

hahahahha that would work too. i'm indian and i always get approached for watches n suits. i tell em im from hong kong in hindi when they do that

how do you say it in hindi?

cause i tell them in english...and they dont care...they keep pestering me to buy a tailor made suit from them...

even when i explain i buy them in china, tailor made and good quality for half the price....they say no..i must come to their shop....lol

My friend bought a fake green rolex in shenzhen, very genuine, costs him $300.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast