Practical Furniture stores

Closed Thread

Practical Furniture stores

Hi all,

I'd like to know if anyone has suggestions on where to get affordable and practical furniture. My in-laws will be moving into a new home soon and are looking in particular for a bunk-bed, sofa bed, and entertainment center. It doesn't have to be fancy, but at the very least be pleasing to the eye.

I know Ikea is very popular, but are there any small furniture stores anyone can recommend?? Any help is greatly appreciated!!!

Jade Rattan has practical and affordable furniture

http://www.jaderattan.com

I think the sofabeds are a pretty good bargain. Thanks rani!!

Thumbs up Try the Secondhand Furniture store...

You can also try the secondhand furniture store. I myself bought 3-seater leather sofa, an old leather armchair, a very nice rosewood corner table and a practical center table last December - all were in good condition! and at a bargain price. I just polished the leather with a leather cleaner bought from Wellcome. Of course, you have to see the merchandise to scrutinize quality. Delivery charge is HKD100 in HK Island per bulk delivery.

Try to visit their website:
    http://members15.clubphoto.com/expre.../guest-1.phtml

The owners are very much helpful and articulate .

Good find! I'll be emailing them to make sure they know about HKClassifieds.Com

Smile

Thanks so much for the link. The furniture is pretty interesting and such a variety. They would probably like the antique furniture styles too. It's definitely a good find!!