Like Tree17Likes

New to Kennedy Town

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

New to Kennedy Town

Hello,
    Recently moved to Hong Kong from London with my husband. Living in Kennedy Town, I'm working part time teaching english....would love to meet new people for a coffee/tea/hot chocolate/wine/ lunch

Last edited by Lecs11; 15-01-2016 at 04:33 PM.
    Cssanthosh and lottie89 like this.

Check out meet up hong kong for groups that meet in your area. Welcome to Hong Kong.

Lecs11 likes this.

Hi Lecs11,

I've also recently arrived in Hong Kong with my partner from London (Ontario). It would be great to meet someone new here for coffee or lunch.

Lecs11 likes this.

Amy, try hong-kong.meet up.com for groups with interests similar to yours. I wish I had known this site when I first moved here. You can choose to join groups that suit your interests and there are many. Have an open mind and enjoy.

Hi Amy , also new to H K been here about 3 weeks, am in wan chai if that anywhere near ,

Lecs11 likes this.

Great, let's sort a catch up

Hello Lecs11 - I also recently moved to Hong Kong from the US. We are interested in moving to Kennedy Town as our permanent residence...how do you like the area thus far? Any pros and cons you could share?

Depends on where you work and what you are looking for ...

We really enjoy it. It's changed a lot over the last year or so while my husband has been here. He's been living here for nearly 2 years.
    Lots of lovely restaurants, reasonable amount of places to get your groceries and other bits and bobs.
    Is there anything in particular you want near by or are looking good for in an area?

For us the grocery stores/restaurant options are important. We've only been HK for less than a week and have already started missing salad and other veggies options! Being in a service apartment now our cooking option is pretty limited and we want to make sure when we move to permanent place there will be grocery stores nearby to help us eat healthier

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast