Left/leaving HK and missing it?

Closed Thread

Oakland, California and Shatin, Hong Kong

Left/leaving HK and missing it?

I just left HK and am now back home in California... and certainly missing HK. Damn it's so boring and feels like it's deserted here in comparison. I'm also cell phone-less at the moment... and while I can drive again, it's still gonna be a pain to have to DRIVE somewhere for food or to go out anywhere.

On the bright side, I can finally breathe again, but it feels cold as hell too! haha...

Anyone else outside of HK and miss the hustle and bustle?

Quote Originally Posted by youngjediboy:
    I just left HK and am now back home in California... and certainly missing HK. Damn it's so boring and feels like it's deserted here in comparison. I'm also cell phone-less at the moment... and while I can drive again, it's still gonna be a pain to have to DRIVE somewhere for food or to go out anywhere.

On the bright side, I can finally breathe again, but it feels cold as hell too! haha...

Anyone else outside of HK and miss the hustle and bustle?
    right here! miss it like no other. oddly enough my bf misses it loads as well since his first visit this year. Ahhhhhh i miss HK and the food and everything so much!!

I be taking off end of the month. Back to Cali...
    I am actually trying to make arrangements.. and if it goes well.. I am going back to HK.

In the meantime... I am back home during summer.. all those outdoor events.. gona look forward to the wonderful weather.

I know how you guys feel. I'm planning to leave HK after spending 2 years working here.

All I do these days is keep thinking about how boring it is back home (in Sydney, Australia) compared to the lifestyle here in HK. It's a horrible feeling, especially since i've made so many good friends here.

But in terms of settling down permanently, I just don't think I could ever live in HK permanently ... but this thought doesn't make the leaving part any easier. *sigh*

i do. 8-( never even got a chance to say bye to most ppl

Quote Originally Posted by nextwish:
    I know how you guys feel. I'm planning to leave HK after spending 2 years working here.

All I do these days is keep thinking about how boring it is back home (in Sydney, Australia) compared to the lifestyle here in HK. It's a horrible feeling, especially since i've made so many good friends here.

But in terms of settling down permanently, I just don't think I could ever live in HK permanently ... but this thought doesn't make the leaving part any easier. *sigh*
    just move to discovery bay =)