Like Tree16Likes

Is it a crazy idea?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

How have things been for you in the last 6 months?

Quote Originally Posted by Maracas Bay:
    Not sure if anyone is interested in an update but considering the new 15% tax slapped on properties here, now seems the ideal time to make the move to somewhere with a bit more reasonable cost of living (and less people and no pollution). Ahh, I can almost feel the sand between my toes!!! So long HK!
    I don't see how the 15% tax has much to do with moving to Scamland because you can't buy property there. Farangs can only buy condos without messing about with companies and long leases. Any update? Most people hit a wall there after being ripped off for the umpteenth time and all their silly visa rules.

Quote Originally Posted by transit:
    I don't see how the 15% tax has much to do with moving to Scamland because you can't buy property there. Farangs can only buy condos without messing about with companies and long leases. Any update? Most people hit a wall there after being ripped off for the umpteenth time and all their silly visa rules.
    Interesting..... damn I was going to suggest this to my wife tonight LOL
    INXS likes this.

Being mother to a new-born baby is a full time job. Alone, without helpers/partner/friends is VERY hard! If you are a VERY hard worker, it's ok, otherwise better live here for the first year or two. You can always go to your paradise island in two years...

It sounds great! At least you can stay there for a while and enjoy it with your baby before he/she has to go to school!

Previous generations raised big bunch of kids and did not have helpers or domestic or whatsoever and we all still live happily. What happened to that?

Titus likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by melaniiie:
    Previous generations raised big bunch of kids and did not have helpers or domestic or whatsoever and we all still live happily. What happened to that?
    #firstworldproblem
    Titus likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cheepo:
    Being mother to a new-born baby is a full time job. Alone, without helpers/partner/friends is VERY hard! If you are a VERY hard worker, it's ok, otherwise better live here for the first year or two. You can always go to your paradise island in two years...
    pfft it's not that hard if millions are doing it.

I am not a mom (yet) and know its tough work but it isn't the end of the world! If not, just don't have a baby 😒

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4