Moving Back to India

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Moving Back to India

Dear All,

We are relocating to India and wanted to ship a few books. The total weight of the books is around 25 kgs and we checked with DHL Shipping (asking around 1500 HKD). Do you know anyone who offers it for less? Time to deliver is not an issue, just want safe and cheap delivery.

Thanks,

I am also looking to give away a few books which are specific to Hong Kong trails, hikes etc. Can you please advise if there are any good places for book donation?

Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by maruti1986:
    I am also looking to give away a few books which are specific to Hong Kong trails, hikes etc. Can you please advise if there are any good places for book donation?

Thanks,
    The SPCA in Wan Chai accepts donated books and DVD's. Give them a try, which they then sell off from their down stairs reception/waiting area.

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

Check the Post Office. You'd need to put it into a couple of boxes but sending them by surface mail may be half the cost of DHL.

Postage Calculator

Thanks Claire and Skyhook

HK Post is pretty good. I sent 8-9 boxes weighing 20 or 25KG each all got to destination without any problems. This is by sea of course as an LCL shipment. paid around HKD 200 for each box.

R u sure

Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks

Is who sure?

Who is sure?

I'm sure.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast