Crown, Asian Tigers or Unigroup

Closed Thread

Crown, Asian Tigers or Unigroup

Has anyone try one of the three movers? In terms of price/reliability/service, any comment? I am planning for a move from HK to the States this summer.

Thanks,

Angela

Also worth it to check with them and see who handles the delivery in the US for them and look up those reviews on Yelp etc.

I've used them all before but was arranged through the company. We moved from UK to HK through Crown which uses third party company in the UK, which in turn was Asian Tigers in HK. I like Asian Tigers, the workers are all locals and very hardworking and quick. They have moved us in HK twice.

We had Unigroup when we moved from Singapore to UK, so they were in charged of the packing and move from Singapore but on arrival in the UK, it was a third party. So Shiri is correct to check who is the company they use on the US side of things, may affect the quality of your move on the whole.

When moving from US to HK I used Champion on the US side and Crown on the HK side. No problems with either moving co's - both were very professional and efficient.

Asian Tigers picked up my things directly from the container we shipped and dropped it all off at our new home. We didn't have to do a thing. They were great.