Like Tree27Likes

MPF withdrawal if with outstanding credit card balance of more than HKD 100K?

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

@HK_Katherine - You are sterotyping Filipinos. I'm not a Filipino but I certainly have a lot of well respected Filipino friends... Katherine, your messages are already out of the context. I've only stated the condition and situation that I am into so I would get a much appropriate advise but not to be lectured about cultural things and so. Your points on how to manage my finances in the future are valid but this is not the resolution to my current problem.

Quote Originally Posted by sam8888:
    @HK_Katherine - You are sterotyping Filipinos. I'm not a Filipino but I certainly have a lot of well respected Filipino friends... Katherine, your messages are already out of the context. I've only stated the condition and situation that I am into so I would get a much appropriate advise but not to be lectured about cultural things and so. Your points on how to manage my finances in the future are valid but this is not the resolution to my current problem.
    My friend then withdraw your MPF and book a flight back home on tax clearance. Hope this makes you feel better.

Original Post Deleted
    Your claim doesn't fit the data. The greener, the better the credit rating.

Name:  Countries_by_Standard_&_Poor's_Foreign_Rating.png
Views: 403
Size:  64.5 KB

Hence, there is no need to pare back the social welfare system as it's a crucial piece of developing a well-balanced economy. Thanks for the Putin propaganda though. Look at the color of his country. No wonder he liked Trump so much.

Original Post Deleted
    You're confusing me with East_coast.

I'm the guy who wins the Internet.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5