Like Tree135Likes

You know it's time to leave Asia when . . .

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    Agree with that, unfortunately little of it applies to HK
    Not really:Beautiful Landscape - HK hasFood is good - there is plenty of good food in HKDifferent culture - the culture is different from say UK or France..Special Atmosphere - it has one.The only part is about "happy and nice person" which indeed doesn't really strike me as the top of HK list.

Quote Originally Posted by monomono:
    Here's a couple more:
    - You are shocked seeing an obese person
    Please tell us what rock you hide under so we can join you.

Quote Originally Posted by kimwy66:
    Please tell us what rock you hide under so we can join you.
    I think he's telling the truth, I also rarely see an obese person. Maybe most in India but not in SEA and HK.

20 years ago, I'd agree, and you don't see too many fat old people...but teenagers, and even little kids...I see fat kindergarten kids every day...it's child abuse in my opinion. Some of those fatties are still being pushed in strollers at 5 years... lunchtime and McDonalds is rammed, some kids have McDs for breakfast and lunch.

It's actually inspired me to shed some kilos and practice what I preach so I can now honestly tell kids that I never eat fast food or drink sodas...It's scary...don't see too many kids smoking, so that's something I guess...I tell my students that they will break me if I ever see them smoking, lol! But it's probably true.

You start eating dogs and cats...
    Your eyes are shrinking...

When you tell your kids, look airplane-ah.

...easy accessibility of booze, drugs and sex has turned you into a rurik jutting and just before you are about to pack you suitcases.......with indonesians.

To an american, an overweight HK guy almost looks anorexic... That picture from Mississippi baby where over 30% are obese. But of course not Trump

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast