Hi there.

I am leaving Hong Kong in July and would like to make sure I have all my financials sussed.

I moved to Hong Kong in April 2017 and received a tax demand for the whole year's income - not taking into account housing allowance, which is reflected in my paychecks. I have paid the full amount.

I would like to know if I am entitled to a tax return based on the housing allowance issue? Also, I would like to withdraw my MPF.

Can anyone recommend a tax advisor (or anyone) that can help me with this? I wouldn't mind speaking to someone who can make sure all my financials are in check when I leave. I would like to outsource as much as possible as I am useless with this kind of stuff!

Thanks, Ben