Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7
Like Tree58Likes

Sharing experience with transferring funds out of HK on departure

bdw

Quote Originally Posted by jrkob
    @bdw, ha, so you're saying there is a way to get better rates with OFX, which is to be a preferred client.
    So let's finish the work. What do we need to do to be a preferred client ? I can't see any reference to this on their website.
    haha I have no idea! With OFX, I am getting the same shitty rates as you. thad is getting better rates from his screenshots and mentioned being a preferred customer but doesnt know how he got that status. A quick google doesn't bring up anything. Perhaps you can send OFX a message and ask how to qualify for better rates?

Quote Originally Posted by bdw
    haha I have no idea! With OFX, I am getting the same shitty rates as you. thad is getting better rates from his screenshots and mentioned being a preferred customer but doesnt know how he got that status. A quick google doesn't bring up anything. Perhaps you can send OFX a message and ask how to qualify for better rates?
    @bdw I never said i do not know how i became a preferred client, if you read i did say i was introduced as a preferred client. I said i do not know if they have a VIP program and how does it work.

What i assume is they offer that rate/status/title to organizations who they deal with and it is then passed on.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7