Hey everyone,

I am currently an undergrad student university in HK. Graduating next year with Bachelor of Education (Biology, Chemistry). I wish to teach in any of the EU countries (Preferably Germany).

To my understanding I can only teach in an International school due to language barrier. Most likely they also look for someone with experience.

I am HK resident but DO NOT hold HKSAR passport.

Basically my wish/ hope in the end is settling down in the EU.

I appreciate if anyone can give me any info at all. Most info on the internet seem to be for English teachers only ..