Quote Originally Posted by TheBrit:
I am not at all sure it works like that in the UK. There was a change in the law in 2015. i would definitely shell out a few thousand HKD and get a competent lawyer/accountant to provide you with bespoke advice for your circumstances. It could save you millions of HKD.
A few thousand is fine, its finding a trustworthy one.