Like Tree119Likes

Hong Kong vs Seoul vs Tokyo

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8

Quote Originally Posted by mostexcellent:
    I wouldn't exactly call my comments on Korea "glowing reviews". It's "it won't be easy, but it could be eye-opening and fun. YMMV".
    Your posts were sensible. My Korean friend also agreed.

@DimSumBond well fortunately I don't need to make my choices based on the length of Korean women's legs and size of shoes.

Honestly, some of your comments are quite bizarre. Have you been to Hong Kong?
    @Skyhook we're looking for a place that has seasons and mountains (like, Alpine mountains, not jungle). Sure, I'll update later! In all likelihood we'll stay here another year, as I have some important things to do with my work first. The reason why it's down to these two cities is my partner's work and very simple ease of transfer.

It seems everyone really says Japan is hard to beat... but in fact it may have to be Seoul for job reasons. Let's see. If I apply and find a job already this year, then we'll go. It's really hard to make the decision to go -- clearly from my posts this has dragged on for awhile now. The money and the career are really good here -- at what point to do you let it just drop and take a leap of faith that the benefits will outweigh the sacrifices of leaving HK.

Skyhook likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8