Like Tree56Likes

MM2H Reactivated- With Changes

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ndt:
    Saw this yesterday and didnt find it worth putting here, sheer arrogance and delusions in his answers made me loose whatever faint hope i had for revision.. Im almost done with this, not a reliable place for long term unless they correct their mistakes soon enough, anyway enough damage is already done by repeatedly calling existing retirees are not quality enough, national secutiry threat and all other delusional talks from rear-side..
    Of course they have to set the bar high, how else could they justify their "additional" fee for approval

Quote Originally Posted by ycchai:
    Of course they have to set the bar high, how else could they justify their "additional" fee for approval
    Ummm not sure if its about additional fee, it could be increased easily with lower bar as well and setting the bar high to astronomical level would deter lot of applcations and loose revenue, simple maths i guess but who knows!! you know Malay politics and Datuk better..

You misunderstood my additional fee

shri and ndt like this.

https://www.expatgo.com/my/2021/09/2...m_medium=email

Of course the second to last paragraph is the important one, and until in writing still up in the air.

The ridiculous requirements for new applications are still in place, but that may change after the agents have been posting that no one is now applying for the visa.

You should watch the video of the press conference. It was extremely obvious, both from choice of words and body language, that he was not pleased at all to announce that current MM2H holders would be exempted from the new requirements. And made that announcement as brief as possible, and made his reasons for installing the new requirements the center point of the press conference. Most likely he will have some more tricks up his sleeve to make life for current MM2H holders as difficult as possible.
    https://youtu.be/RpL_5TGvYY0
    (The comments below the video are fun to read, ... if you like sarcasm)

Taikoowan, shri and ndt like this.

The fun starts at about 7:30 mins into the press conference.

He definitely gets a bit emotional and worked up about something...

Will the premium class program be called MM3H?

Cwbguy likes this.

Delusional xenophobic twat, not sure why he got so much worked up, must have read every comment on social media Seems scrambled really hard to come up with these petty excuses and justifications, not a seasoned politician at all..

Quote Originally Posted by ndt:
    Delusional xenophobic twat, not sure why he got so much worked up, must have read every comment on social media Seems scrambled really hard to come up with these petty excuses and justifications, not a seasoned politician at all..
    He got spanked by the Sultan, so not a happy man!

If anyone has info on where I can get my subsidised cooking oil and petrol, plse post here. None of us here have heard about it.

If anyone has info on where I can get my subsidised cooking oil and petrol, plse post here. None of us here have heard about it.
    It’s already embedded in the retail price. Highly illogical to talk about subsidies to the whole population being an issue special to visa participants they want to cap at 1% of the population rather than a systemic defect.

Quote Originally Posted by Cwbguy:
    He got spanked by the Sultan, so not a happy man!

His boss got spanked by the Sultan. Probably he's upset that the Sultan didn't bother contacting himself.

Sale prices for items such as cooking oil, chicken, and gasoline are controlled by the government. I believe the government then hands back money to the middle men involved in this business. That's what he calls "subsidised".

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast