Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By chuckster007

Leaving HK - Shipping Boxes to UK

Closed Thread

Leaving HK - Shipping Boxes to UK

My Mrs BNO visa got approved yesterday, 1 more thing ticked off the list woohoo

next biggest headache is sending stuff to the UK, was going to use post office but I went to them to ask about pick up and they said with covid they dont come up anymore, also no more big boxes left WTF, went online to buy the biggest boxes, none available as well. My mrs saw the mailman below our house and asked if they do pickup and he replies they do but charge $100 per item. mixed info causing confusions lol

edit: just checked online and the speedpost to UK using multipacks (boxes) is suspended

You can still send using sea mail. I sent a suitcase to Aus seamail last week. Cost about 350hkd. Will take a few months. Free storage

Quote Originally Posted by HK_Katherine:
    You can still send using sea mail. I sent a suitcase to Aus seamail last week. Cost about 350hkd. Will take a few months. Free storage
    yes I know and I was intending to use sea mail anyways but wanted their 30Kg boxes to pack and get them to come pick it up and ship for me Ill have to be a manual labour on move it all my self and dump it at the post office in one go.
    HK_Katherine likes this.

You could get someone to check out the Sai Kung PO. They usually have the big 30 kg boxes even if other branches don’t.

I have one knocking under one of the bedS...

Remember to check for branch closures before hauling those 30kg boxes, they change daily at the moment