Like Tree18Likes

Flying / Shipping to UK from HK

Reply
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    7,249

    Flying / Shipping to UK from HK

    Quote Originally Posted by RobRoy:
    Forget about Finnair, they are not allowed over Russian airspace and flying around is too far for them. They will keep cancelling HKG - HEL flights until that is resolved.
    The GODs keep fecking my attempt to leave this damm place LOL putin the wanker killing my MPF

    Today Fin Air fight got finally cancelled and they said no flights are scheduled for whole of May for the time being so i got my air miles back and will get the air tax money refunded in 4-6 weeks

    Was supposed to leave 2020 then covid hit now 2 years still trying LOL

  2. #2

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Pampanga, Philippines
    Posts
    27,024
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckster007:
    The GODs keep fecking my attempt to leave this damm place LOL putin the wanker killing my MPF

    Today Fin Air fight got finally cancelled and they said no flights are scheduled for whole of May for the time being so i got my air miles back and will get the air tax money refunded in 4-6 weeks

    Was supposed to leave 2020 then covid hit now 2 years still trying LOL
    If we see piles of soil outside your building we will know you have decided on a tunnel

    You will make it somehow

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    7,249
    Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    If we see piles of soil outside your building we will know you have decided on a tunnel

    You will make it somehow
    I may end up digging to BDW or SKYHOOKS house down under

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    1,950
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckster007:
    The GODs keep fecking my attempt to leave this damm place LOL putin the wanker killing my MPF

    Today Fin Air fight got finally cancelled and they said no flights are scheduled for whole of May for the time being so i got my air miles back and will get the air tax money refunded in 4-6 weeks

    Was supposed to leave 2020 then covid hit now 2 years still trying LOL
    Do you actually want to leave? Qatar, Emirates and a handful of others are in fact flying out of HK on a daily basis, and actually at okayish fares. If you want out, maybe don't wait till you can use miles?

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    154
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckster007:
    The GODs keep fecking my attempt to leave this damm place LOL putin the wanker killing my MPF

    Today Fin Air fight got finally cancelled and they said no flights are scheduled for whole of May for the time being so i got my air miles back and will get the air tax money refunded in 4-6 weeks

    Was supposed to leave 2020 then covid hit now 2 years still trying LOL
    Resolve not wavering one bit? Come on, look at what they were willing to do to keep you here, covid, putin...

    I plan to stay until the PLA roll in with their tanks or when no more 7-11s. Besides...

    Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 1404
Size:  40.3 KB

    Discovered this week I had a forgotten small MPF account I had with HS. Sorry, just showing off (know nothing abt investing). Bored and trash talking. Had a PCCW appt today to change modem for new plan but got this sms instead:

    "Thank you for choosing HKT. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we will arrange on-site visits for your Service order (Order no. 811281464001 ) once the service building is not included in the Department of Health’s list of buildings with confirmed COVID-19 cases. Please call us at 2888 4283 for on-site schedule arrangement if needed."




    No other airline/reasonable route?

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    薄扶林
    Posts
    42,407
    Quote Originally Posted by mucaari:
    Do you actually want to leave? Qatar, Emirates and a handful of others are in fact flying out of HK on a daily basis, and actually at okayish fares. If you want out, maybe don't wait till you can use miles?
    One option would be to fly to Singapore and then use Asia Miles / OneWorld miles to fly to London using British Airways.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    7,249
    Quote Originally Posted by mucaari:
    Do you actually want to leave? Qatar, Emirates and a handful of others are in fact flying out of HK on a daily basis, and actually at okayish fares. If you want out, maybe don't wait till you can use miles?
    moving costs a lot of $$$ was trying to make it over there using as many miles n less $$$ as possible LOL now now no choice but to fork out $$$ aiya.

    Well this might open up an opportunity of going to an asian country to enjoy a few days off before flying to UK, might try the Shri option of SGP to UK.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,105

    I think I wrote it somewhere else, but I managed to book with Asia miles Premium Economy with Cathay HKG to FRA, it's basically one of few direct flights to Europe which goes daily (or almost daily). My flight I booked was for June and was even available on a specific date I wanted to fly out and back.


  9. #9

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    6,221
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckster007:
    moving costs a lot of $$$ was trying to make it over there using as many miles n less $$$ as possible LOL now now no choice but to fork out $$$ aiya.

    Well this might open up an opportunity of going to an asian country to enjoy a few days off before flying to UK, might try the Shri option of SGP to UK.
    Wait till you see how much containers cost

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    薄扶林
    Posts
    42,407
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckster007:

    Well this might open up an opportunity of going to an asian country to enjoy a few days off before flying to UK, might try the Shri option of SGP to UK.
    Almost anywhere in Asia would work. Middle East too. Suggested sgp as it seems that hk-SG route has the most flights as of today.

Reply
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast